B1321 Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Door Ajar Switch
- Driver Door Ajar Switch harness is open or shorted
- Driver Door Ajar Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B1321 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1321 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1321 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1321 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1321 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Driver Door Ajar Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Driver Door Ajar Switch is not to factory specifications.
B1321 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1321 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals