B131B Possible Causes
- Faulty Left Front Door Ajar Switch
- Left Front Door Ajar Switch harness is open or shorted
- Left Front Door Ajar Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B131B
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B131B code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B131B code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B131B Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B131B MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Left Front Door Ajar Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Left Front Door Ajar Switch is not to factory specifications.
B131B More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B131B code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals