B1306 Possible Causes
- Faulty Liftgate Ajar Switch
- Liftgate Ajar Switch harness is open or shorted
- Liftgate Ajar Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B1306
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1306 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1306 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1306 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1306 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Liftgate Ajar Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the BCM detects an open from the liftgate ajar circuit.
B1306 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1306 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals