B12EA - Radio Frequency Receiver Invalid/Incompatible Configuration
B12EA Possible Causes
- Faulty Radio Frequency (RF) Receiver
- Radio Frequency Receiver harness is open or shorted
- Radio Frequency Receiver circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B12EA
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B12EA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B12EA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B12EA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B12EA MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Radio Frequency (RF) Receiver. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Radio Frequency Receiver is not to factory specifications.
B12EA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B12EA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals