B12BC Possible Causes
- Faulty Mirror Position Sensor
- Mirror Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Mirror Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B12BCCheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B12BC code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B12BC code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B12BC MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Mirror Position Sensor. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Mirror Position Sensor is not to factory specifications.
B12BC More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B12BC code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals