B129E RAM - Left Blind Spot Sensor Alignment Or Adjustment Incorrect
B129E RAM Possible Causes
- Left Blind Spot Sensor Bracket Damager or Misaligned
- Faulty Left Blind Spot Sensor
- Left Blind Spot Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Blind Spot Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code B129E RAM
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B129E RAM code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B129E RAM code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B129E RAM Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B129E RAM MeaningThe Blind Spot Module (BSM) monitors the Left Blind Spot Sensor (LBSS). The BSM integrated into the LBSS sets the OBDII code when the Blind Spot Sensor detects sensor alignment or adjustment incorrect.
B129E RAM More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B129E RAM code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals