B129E JEEP - Left Blind Spot Sensor Alignment Or Adjustment Incorrect
B129E JEEP Possible Causes
- Left Blind Spot Sensor Bracket Damager or Misaligned
- Faulty Left Blind Spot Sensor
- Left Blind Spot Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Blind Spot Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How is the B129E JEEP code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B129E JEEP code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B129E JEEP code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B129E JEEP MeaningThe Blind Spot Module (BSM) monitors the Left Blind Spot Sensor (LBSS). The BSM integrated into the LBSS sets the OBDII code when the Blind Spot Sensor detects sensor alignment or adjustment incorrect.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B129E JEEP code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals