B129D JEEP - Right Blind Spot Sensor Alignment Or Adjustment Incorrect
B129D JEEP Possible Causes
- Right Blind Spot Sensor Bracket Damager or Misaligned
- Faulty Right Blind Spot Sensor
- Right Blind Spot Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Right Blind Spot Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code B129D JEEP
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B129D JEEP code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B129D JEEP code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B129D JEEP Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B129D JEEP MeaningThe Blind Spot Module (BSM) monitors the Right Blind Spot Sensor (RBSS). The BSM integrated into the RBSS sets the OBDII code when the Blind Spot Sensor detects sensor alignment or adjustment incorrect.
B129D JEEP More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B129D JEEP code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals