B129C Possible Causes
- Faulty Left Front Side Sensor
- Left Front Side Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Front Side Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Parking Aid Module (PAM)
First diagnose B129C code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B129C code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B129C code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B129C Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B129C MeaningThe Parking Aid Module (PAM) monitors the Left Front Side Sensor. A continuous and on-demand Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) that sets when any of the left front active park assist sensor circuits are open or the sensor signal line is shorted to ground.
B129C More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B129C code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals