B129A MERCURY Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Side Windshield Wiper Motor
- Driver Side Windshield Wiper Motor harness is open or shorted
- Driver Side Windshield Wiper Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B129A MERCURY
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
B129A MERCURY Tech NotesB129A:86 LIN Bus D Signal Invalid
B129A:88 LIN Bus D Bus Off
Cost of diagnosing the B129A MERCURY code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B129A MERCURY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B129A MERCURY Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B129A MERCURY MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Central Lock Switch Illumination Circuit. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the BCM receives invalid data from the Driver Side Windshield Wiper Motor over the LIN.
B129A MERCURY More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B129A MERCURY code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals