B129A FORD - LIN Bus D Signal Invalid
B129A FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Side Windshield Wiper Motor
- Driver Side Windshield Wiper Motor harness is open or shorted
- Driver Side Windshield Wiper Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How is the B129A FORD code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
B129A:88 LIN Bus D Bus Off
What is the cost to diagnose the B129A FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B129A FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B129A FORD MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Central Lock Switch Illumination Circuit. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the BCM receives invalid data from the Driver Side Windshield Wiper Motor over the LIN.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B129A FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals