B1284 ACURA - Front Wiper Switch HIGH Position Circuit Malfunction
B1284 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Wiper Switch
- Front Wiper Switch harness is open or shorted
- Front Wiper Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU)
How do I fix code B1284 ACURACheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1284 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1284 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1284 ACURA MeaningThe Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU) monitors the Front Wiper Switch Position. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Front Wiper Switch Position is not to factory specifications.
B1284 ACURA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1284 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals