B1280 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Turn Signal Switch
- Turn Signal Switch harness is open or shorted
- Turn Signal Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU)
How do I fix code B1280 ACURA
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1280 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1280 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1280 ACURA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1280 ACURA MeaningThe Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU) monitors the Turn Signal Switch. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Turn Signal Switch is not to factory specifications.
B1280 ACURA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1280 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals