B1277 ACURA - Headlight Switch AUTO Position Circuit Malfunction
B1277 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Combination Headlight Switch
- Combination Headlight Switch harness is open or shorted
- Combination Headlight Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU)
How do I fix code B1277 ACURA
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1277 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1277 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1277 ACURA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1277 ACURA MeaningThe Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU) monitors the Headlight Switch Position. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Headlight Switch Position is not to factory specifications.
B1277 ACURA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1277 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals