B1276 Code - Headlight Switch Parking Position Circuit Malfunction
|B1276 code possible causes
- Faulty Combination Headlight Switch
- Combination Headlight Switch harness is open or shorted
- Combination Headlight Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU)
|How is the B1276 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1276 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1276 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1276 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1276 code meaning?The Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU) monitors the Headlight Switch Position. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Headlight Switch Position is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B1276 code?Need more information on how to fix the B1276 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals