B1276 Possible Causes
- Faulty Combination Headlight Switch
- Combination Headlight Switch harness is open or shorted
- Combination Headlight Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU)
First diagnose B1276 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1276 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1276 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1276 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1276 MeaningThe Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU) monitors the Headlight Switch Position. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Headlight Switch Position is not to factory specifications.
B1276 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1276 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals