B1272 Code - Servo Motor Potentiometer Vent Circuit Failure
|B1272 code possible causes
- Faulty Servo Motor Potentiometer Vent
- Servo Motor Potentiometer Vent harness is open or shorted
- Servo Motor Potentiometer Vent circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Module
|How is the B1272 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1272 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1272 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1272 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1272 code meaning?The Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Module monitors the Servo Motor Potentiometer Vent. The HVAC Module sets the OBDII code when the Servo Motor Potentiometer Vent is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B1272 code?Need more information on how to fix the B1272 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals