B1269 Code - Servo Motor Potentiometer Defrost Circuit Open
|B1269 code possible causes
- Faulty Servo Motor Potentiometer Defrost
- Servo Motor Potentiometer Defrost harness is open or shorted
- Servo Motor Potentiometer Defrost circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Module
|How is the B1269 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1269 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1269 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1269 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1269 code meaning?The Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Module monitors the Servo Motor Potentiometer Defrost. The HVAC Module sets the OBDII code when the Servo Motor Potentiometer Defrost is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B1269 code?Need more information on how to fix the B1269 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals