B1265 CHEVROLET - Cold Air Bypass Door Actuator Circuit Failure
B1265 CHEVROLET Possible Causes
- Faulty Cold Air Bypass Door Actuator
- Cold Air Bypass Door Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Cold Air Bypass Door Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) Module
How do I fix code B1265 CHEVROLET
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1265 CHEVROLET code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1265 CHEVROLET code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1265 CHEVROLET Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1265 CHEVROLET MeaningThe Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) Module monitors the Cold Air Bypass Door Actuator. The EATC Module sets the OBDII code when the Cold Air Bypass Door Actuator is not to factory specifications.
B1265 CHEVROLET More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1265 CHEVROLET code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals