B1265 CADILLAC - Cold Air Bypass Door Actuator Circuit Failure
B1265 CADILLAC Possible Causes
- Faulty Cold Air Bypass Door Actuator
- Cold Air Bypass Door Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Cold Air Bypass Door Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) Module
How is the B1265 CADILLAC code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1265 CADILLAC code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1265 CADILLAC code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1265 CADILLAC MeaningThe Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) Module monitors the Cold Air Bypass Door Actuator. The EATC Module sets the OBDII code when the Cold Air Bypass Door Actuator is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1265 CADILLAC code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals