B1265 BUICK Code - Cold Air Bypass Door Actuator Circuit Failure
|B1265 BUICK code possible causes
- Faulty Cold Air Bypass Door Actuator
- Cold Air Bypass Door Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Cold Air Bypass Door Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) Module
|How is the B1265 BUICK code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1265 BUICK code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1265 BUICK code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1265 BUICK code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1265 BUICK code meaning?The Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) Module monitors the Cold Air Bypass Door Actuator. The EATC Module sets the OBDII code when the Cold Air Bypass Door Actuator is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B1265 BUICK code?Need more information on how to fix the B1265 BUICK code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals