B1262 CADILLAC Possible Causes
- Faulty Defrost Door Actuator
- Defrost Door Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Defrost Door Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) Module
How do I fix code B1262 CADILLAC
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1262 CADILLAC code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1262 CADILLAC code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1262 CADILLAC Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1262 CADILLAC MeaningThe Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) Module monitors the Defrost Door Actuator. The EATC Module sets the OBDII code when the Defrost Door Actuator is not to factory specifications.
B1262 CADILLAC More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1262 CADILLAC code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals