B1255 HONDA Code - Combination Switch Control Unit Lost Communication With MICU
|B1255 HONDA code possible causes
- Faulty Combination Switch Control Unit
- Combination Switch Control Unit harness is open or shorted
- Combination Switch Control Unit circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU)
|How is the B1255 HONDA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1255 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1255 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1255 HONDA code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1255 HONDA code meaning?The Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU) monitors the Combination Switch Control Unit. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Combination Switch Control Unit is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B1255 HONDA code?Need more information on how to fix the B1255 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals