B1254 FORD - Right Rear Tire Pressure Sensor and Transmitter Assembly Not Programmed
B1254 FORD Possible Causes
- Reprogram Right Rear Tire Pressure Sensor and Transmitter Assembly
- Faulty Right Rear Tire Pressure Sensor
- Faulty Right Rear Tire Transmitter Assembly
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B1254 FORD?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1254 FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1254 FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1254 FORD MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Right Rear Tire Pressure Sensor and Transmitter Assembly. The OBDII code is set by the BCM when the Right Rear Tire Pressure Sensor and Transmitter Assembly are not programmed.
B1254 FORD More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1254 FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals