B1253 LINCOLN - Air Temperature Internal Sensor Circuit Short To Ground
B1253 LINCOLN Possible Causes
- Faulty Air Temperature Internal Sensor
- Air Temperature Internal Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Air Temperature Internal Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) Module
How is the B1253 LINCOLN code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1253 LINCOLN code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1253 LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1253 LINCOLN MeaningThe Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) Module monitors the Air Temperature Internal Sensor. The EATC sets the OBDII code when the Air Temperature Internal Sensor is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1253 LINCOLN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals