B1252 HONDA - Combination Switch Control Unit Internal Error
B1252 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Combination Switch Control Unit
- Combination Switch Control Unit harness is open or shorted
- Combination Switch Control Unit circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU)
How is the B1252 HONDA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1252 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1252 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1252 HONDA MeaningThe Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU) monitors the Combination Switch Control Unit. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Combination Switch Control Unit is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1252 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals