B124D TOYOTA Possible Causes
- Faulty Inner Rear View Mirror
- Inner Rear View Mirror harness is open or shorted
- Inner Rear View Mirror circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) ECU
How do I fix code B124D TOYOTA
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B124D TOYOTA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B124D TOYOTA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B124D TOYOTA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B124D TOYOTA MeaningThe Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is set when the Main Body ECU detects malfunctions in the LIN communication system.
B124D TOYOTA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B124D TOYOTA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals