B124D FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Tire Pressure Sensor
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Body Control Module (BCM) harness is open or shorted
- Body Control Module (BCM) circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code B124D FORDCheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B124D FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B124D FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Warning Light ON
B124D FORD MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Tire Pressure Sensor. The OBDII code is set by the BCM in continuous memory when 1, 2 or 3 of the tire pressure sensors are faulted or not responding, or when data is not received by the BCM.
B124D FORD More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B124D FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals