B1244 HONDA - Open In The Rear Air Mix Control Motor Circuit
B1244 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Rear Air Mix Control Motor
- Rear Air Mix Control Motor harness is open or shorted
- Rear Air Mix Control Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Climate Control Unit
How do I fix code B1244 HONDA
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1244 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1244 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1244 HONDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1244 HONDA MeaningThe Climate Control Unit monitors the Rear Air Mix Control Motor. The Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Rear Air Mix Control Motor is not to factory specifications.
B1244 HONDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1244 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals