B1241 HONDA - Problem In The Blower Motor Circuit
B1241 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Blower Motor Relay
- Faulty Blower Motor Power Transistor
- Faulty Blower Motor
- Blower Motor harness is open or shorted
- Blower Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Climate Control Unit
How is the B1241 HONDA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1241 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1241 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1241 HONDA MeaningThe Climate Control Unit monitors the Blower Motor. The Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Blower Motor is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1241 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals