B123E RAM Possible Causes
- Faulty Park Assist (PTS) Sensor #10
- Park Assist (PTS) Sensor #10 harness is open or shorted
- Park Assist (PTS) Sensor #10 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Park Assist Module
How do I fix code B123E RAM
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B123E RAM code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B123E RAM code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B123E RAM Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B123E RAM MeaningThe Park Assist Module monitors the Park Assist (PTS) Sensor #10. The Park Assist Module sets the OBDII code when the Park Assist (PTS) Sensor #10 is not to factory specifications.
B123E RAM More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B123E RAM code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals