B1239 JEEP - PTS Sensor 9 Ring Time Too Long
B1239 JEEP Possible Causes
- Faulty Park Assist (PTS) Sensor #9
- Park Assist (PTS) Sensor #9 harness is open or shorted
- Park Assist (PTS) Sensor #9 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Park Assist Module
How is the B1239 JEEP code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1239 JEEP code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1239 JEEP code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1239 JEEP MeaningThe Park Assist Module monitors the Park Assist (PTS) Sensor #9. The Park Assist Module sets the OBDII code when the Park Assist (PTS) Sensor #9 is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1239 JEEP code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals