B1238 HONDA - Problem In The Passenger Side Air Mix Control Linkage, Door, Or Motor Circuit
B1238 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Passenger Side Air Mix Control Motor
- Passenger Side Air Mix Control Motor harness is open or shorted
- Passenger Side Air Mix Control Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Climate Control Unit
First diagnose B1238 HONDA code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1238 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1238 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1238 HONDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1238 HONDA MeaningThe Climate Control Unit monitors the Passenger Side Air Mix Control Motor. The Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Passenger Side Air Mix Control Motor is not to factory specifications.
B1238 HONDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1238 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals