B1234 DODGE Possible Causes
- Faulty Park Assist (PTS) Sensor #8
- Park Assist (PTS) Sensor #8 harness is open or shorted
- Park Assist (PTS) Sensor #8 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Park Assist Module
First diagnose B1234 DODGE code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1234 DODGE code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1234 DODGE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1234 DODGE Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1234 DODGE MeaningThe Park Assist Module monitors the Park Assist (PTS) Sensor #8. The Park Assist Module sets the OBDII code when the Park Assist (PTS) Sensor #8 is not to factory specifications.
B1234 DODGE More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1234 DODGE code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals