B1234 ACURA - Short In The Driver Side Air Mix Control Motor Circuit
B1234 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Side Air Mix Control Motor
- Driver Side Air Mix Control Motor harness is open or shorted
- Driver Side Air Mix Control Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Climate Control Unit
How do I fix code B1234 ACURACheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1234 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1234 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1234 ACURA MeaningThe Climate Control Unit monitors the Driver Side Air Mix Control Motor. The Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Driver Side Air Mix Control Motor is not to factory specifications.
B1234 ACURA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1234 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals