B1233 ACURA - Open In The Driver Side Air Mix Control Motor Circuit
B1233 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Side Air Mix Control Motor
- Driver Side Air Mix Control Motor harness is open or shorted
- Driver Side Air Mix Control Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Climate Control Unit
First diagnose B1233 ACURA code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1233 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1233 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1233 ACURA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1233 ACURA MeaningThe Climate Control Unit monitors the Driver Side Air Mix Control Motor. The Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Driver Side Air Mix Control Motor is not to factory specifications.
B1233 ACURA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1233 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals