B1232 ACURA - Short In The Evaporator Temperature Sensor Circuit
B1232 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Evaporator Temperature Sensor
- Evaporator Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Evaporator Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Climate Control Unit
How do I fix code B1232 ACURA
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1232 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1232 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1232 ACURA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1232 ACURA MeaningThe Climate Control Unit monitors the Evaporator Temperature Sensor. The Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Evaporator Temperature Sensor is not to factory specifications.
B1232 ACURA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1232 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals