B122C RAM Possible Causes
- Faulty Park Assist (PTS) Sensor #7
- Park Assist (PTS) Sensor #7 harness is open or shorted
- Park Assist (PTS) Sensor #7 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Park Assist Module
First diagnose B122C RAM code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B122C RAM code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B122C RAM code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B122C RAM Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B122C RAM MeaningThe Park Assist Module monitors the Park Assist (PTS) Sensor #7. The Park Assist Module sets the OBDII code when the Park Assist (PTS) Sensor #7 is not to factory specifications.
B122C RAM More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B122C RAM code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals