B1228 ACURA - Short In The Outside Air Temperature Sensor Circuit
B1228 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Outside Air Temperature Sensor
- Outside Air Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Outside Air Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Climate Control Unit
How do I fix code B1228 ACURACheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1228 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1228 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1228 ACURA MeaningThe Climate Control Unit monitors the Outside Air Temperature Sensor. The Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Outside Air Temperature Sensor is not to factory specifications.
B1228 ACURA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1228 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals