B1227 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Outside Air Temperature Sensor
- Outside Air Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Outside Air Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Climate Control Unit
How do I fix code B1227 HONDACheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1227 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1227 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1227 HONDA MeaningThe Climate Control Unit monitors the Outside Air Temperature Sensor. The Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Outside Air Temperature Sensor is not to factory specifications.
B1227 HONDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1227 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals