B1226 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty In-Car Temperature Sensor
- In-Car Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- In-Car Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Climate Control Unit
How do I fix code B1226 HONDACheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1226 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1226 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1226 HONDA MeaningThe Climate Control Unit monitors the In-Car Temperature Sensor. The Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the In-Car Temperature Sensor is not to factory specifications.
B1226 HONDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1226 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals