B1224 ACURA - Short In The Rear In-Car Temperature Sensor Circuit
B1224 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Rear In-Car Temperature Sensor
- Rear In-Car Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Rear In-Car Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Rear Climate Control Unit
How do I fix code B1224 ACURA
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1224 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1224 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1224 ACURA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1224 ACURA MeaningThe Rear Climate Control Unit monitors the Rear In-Car Temperature Sensor. The Rear Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Rear In-Car Temperature Sensor is not to factory specifications.
B1224 ACURA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1224 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals