B1220 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Recirculation Control Motor
- Recirculation Control Motor harness is open or shorted
- Recirculation Control Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Climate Control Unit
How do I fix code B1220 HONDACheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1220 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1220 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1220 HONDA MeaningThe Climate Control Unit monitors the Recirculation Control Motor. The Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Recirculation Control Motor is not to factory specifications.
B1220 HONDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1220 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals