B1216 Code - Rear Center Right Sensor Fault
|B1216 code possible causes
- Dirty Rear Center Right Sensor
- Faulty Rear Center Right Sensor
- Rear Center Right Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Rear Center Right Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
|How is the B1216 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1216 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1216 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1216 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1216 code meaning?RPAS is a Rear Parking Assistant System. It has a supersonic sensor which radiates supersonic to rear side of the vehicle to detect supersonic reflected from an obstacle. It consist of 4 sensor and calculates distances between vehicle and obstacle if it detects reflected supersonic. BCM receive the signal of calculated distances by LIN communication. It warns being obstacle to drivers through buzzer or displaying on cluster according to distance from obstacle. Warning level is divided into 3 step. (warning level rises progressively according to distance from obstacle).
|Need more information with the B1216 code?Need more information on how to fix the B1216 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|B1216 code information for specific makes
- B1216 CHRYSLER Left Heated Seat LO Indicator Control Circuit High
- B1216 DODGE Left Heated Seat LO Indicator Control Circuit High
- B1216 HYUNDAI Rear Center Right Sensor Fault
- B1216 JEEP Left Heated Seat LO Indicator Control Circuit High
- B1216 KIA Rear Center Right Sensor Fault 📷
- B1216 RAM Left Heated Seat LO Indicator Control Circuit High