B120E JEEP Possible Causes
- Faulty Left Heated Seat Switch
- Left Heated Seat Switch harness is open or shorted
- Left Heated Seat Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Instrument Cluster
How do I fix code B120E JEEPCheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B120E JEEP code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B120E JEEP code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B120E JEEP MeaningThe Instrument Cluster monitors the Left Heated Seat Switch. This code is set immediately when the Cluster detects excessive voltage on the heated seat indicator control circuit.
B120E JEEP More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B120E JEEP code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals