B1200 Possible Causes
- Faulty Audio-HVAC Display Module
- Audio-HVAC Display Module harness is open or shorted
- Audio-HVAC Display Module circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code B1200
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1200 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1200 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1200 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1200 MeaningThe Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU) monitors the Audio-HVAC Display Module. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Audio-HVAC Display Module is not to factory specifications.
B1200 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1200 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B1200 Information for specific makes
- B1200 ACURA Audio-HVAC Display Module
- B1200 CHRYSLER Airbag Warning Indicator Low
- B1200 DODGE Airbag Warning Indicator Low
- B1200 HONDA Audio-HVAC Display Module
- B1200 INFINITI Left Side Front Curtain Air Bag Module Ground Short
- B1200 JEEP Airbag Warning Indicator Low
- B1200 NISSAN Left Side Front Curtain Air Bag Module Ground Short
- B1200 RAM Airbag Warning Indicator Low