B11EA MERCURY Possible Causes
- Faulty Right Rear Door Ajar Switch
- Right Rear Door Ajar Switch harness is open or shorted
- Right Rear Door Ajar Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B11EA MERCURY
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B11EA MERCURY code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B11EA MERCURY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B11EA MERCURY Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B11EA MERCURY MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Right Rear Door Ajar Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Right Rear Door Ajar Switch is not to factory specifications.
B11EA MERCURY More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B11EA MERCURY code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals