B11E9 FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Left Rear Door Ajar Switch
- Left Rear Door Ajar Switch harness is open or shorted
- Left Rear Door Ajar Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B11E9 FORD
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B11E9 FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B11E9 FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B11E9 FORD Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B11E9 FORD MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Left Rear Door Ajar Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Left Rear Door Ajar Switch is not to factory specifications.
B11E9 FORD More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B11E9 FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals