B11DC RAM Possible Causes
- Faulty Fused Ignition Run Control
- Fused Ignition Run Control harness is open or shorted
- Fused Ignition Run Control circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Heated Seat Module (HSM)
- Faulty Rear Power Distribution Center (PDC)
How do I fix code B11DC RAM
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B11DC RAM code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B11DC RAM code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B11DC RAM Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B11DC RAM MeaningThe Heated Seat Module (HSM) detects no voltage on the Fused Ignition Run Control Output circuit for more than two seconds.
B11DC RAM More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B11DC RAM code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals