B11DC DODGE - Rear Heated Seats Power Supply Circuit Open
B11DC DODGE Possible Causes
- Faulty Fused Ignition Run Control
- Fused Ignition Run Control harness is open or shorted
- Fused Ignition Run Control circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Heated Seat Module (HSM)
- Faulty Rear Power Distribution Center (PDC)
How is the B11DC DODGE code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B11DC DODGE code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B11DC DODGE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B11DC DODGE MeaningThe Heated Seat Module (HSM) detects no voltage on the Fused Ignition Run Control Output circuit for more than two seconds.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B11DC DODGE code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals