B11DC CHRYSLER Code - Rear Heated Seats Power Supply Circuit Open
|B11DC CHRYSLER code possible causes
- Faulty Fused Ignition Run Control
- Fused Ignition Run Control harness is open or shorted
- Fused Ignition Run Control circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Heated Seat Module (HSM)
- Faulty Rear Power Distribution Center (PDC)
|How is the B11DC CHRYSLER code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B11DC CHRYSLER code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B11DC CHRYSLER code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B11DC CHRYSLER code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B11DC CHRYSLER code meaning?The Heated Seat Module (HSM) detects no voltage on the Fused Ignition Run Control Output circuit for more than two seconds.
|Need more information with the B11DC CHRYSLER code?Need more information on how to fix the B11DC CHRYSLER code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals